Thursday, May 21, 2009



My MAMA.. Riaw ak Ningkang...She is my hero.. My smile just like u , mama..



And this is my word for my indai..(mama)

20 yrs ago

- Mama ka ngau? My mama said i can't left behind smpi kn msk tandas pun mau ikut. Tyme 2 kena bw msk smata2 takut mama kena culik oleh lubang tandas

- Eee.. Sun nya.. Mama ckp moon nya.Tyme 2 tgh berdebat pasal alam semula jadi... Moon yg bersinar tp Sun yg dpt nama.. hahaha

-Mama ka ngau keja?? Uli? Papa always told me that mama went to work for bought yr milk n pampers. Mcm faham lh tyme 2..

-Mama nangis tgk ku kena jahit d dahi.. Noty sgt..

-Mama cyg dlu b4 tdo...

-Mama ku engai tdo kdri.. Takut ku.. Bc Nunun..

-N mcm2 gk kerenah ku tyme iya..

10 yrs ago

-Mama msk sedap2 utk bekalan tuition.. (Dasar memilih)

-Mama bli lh bj sukan ku br.. Urg len bc jenama empu

-Mama dtg support ku k??

-Mama ku menang td tyme lari , tyme pidato,tyme bercerita n etc ( My Forever Supporter)

-Kdg2 ku degil smpi lawan ckp mama..

-Tyme operate Appendix, Mama d tepi ku.. I can felt yr hand hold me until the end..

Enda uli ku nganti nuan ari semua kenangan ku ngau nuan ,indai.. Tajak ku jauh ari mata nuan diatu ku agi berasai nuan empu sayau ka ku..Terima kaseh mama

Special song for u!!!


Mama lyrics

[Verse 1]
Mama thank you for who I am
Thank you for all the things I'm not
Forgive me for the words unsaid
For the times
I forgot

[Verse 2]
Mama remember all my life
You showed me love,You sacrificed
Think of those young and early days
How I've changed
along the way

[Bridge]
And I know you believed
And I know you had dreams
And I'm sorry it took all this time to see
That I am where I am because of your truth
I miss you, I miss you

[Verse 3]
Mama forgive the times you cried
Forgive me for not making right
All of the storms I may have caused
And I've been wrong
Dry your eyes

[Bridge]

[Verse 4]
Mama I hope this makes you smile
I hope you're happy with my life
At peace with every choice I made
How I've changed
Along the way
And I know you believed in all of my dreams
And I owe it all to you, Mama
-

No comments:

Post a Comment